Art Contest Guidelines
Artwork can consist of historical places, state parks, Missouri flora & fauna, animals native to Missouri, etc.
- Mediums: Photography, watercolor, pen & ink, colored pencil, marker, crayon, oils, etc.
- Size: Maximum size of the artwork should be 11″ x 17.”
- Submitted artwork must be original and cannot contain copyrighted material.
- The Camden County Library District is not responsible for lost or damaged artwork.
- Artwork must be family-friendly and not contain profanity, lewd conduct, or be deemed offensive.
- Submit your artwork and submission form at the library of your choosing.
- Each artist may submit two entries in total.
- Winners chosen at the branch level will then go on to be judged at the district level.
- Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place at
both branch and district level. Due to lack of interest and too few entries, we will only be awarding prizes for the top three winners.
- Do not write your name on your artwork. Please tape or glue the submission form to the back of your artwork.
- The last day to submit your artwork is March 13, 2021.
- Visit us today to pick up your submission form or print it out.