Are you ready?!
The Camdenton Library will host an After Hours NERF Battle for ages 7-11, on Friday, July 29, from 6 pm to 9 pm.
To participate in this fun event, you must fill out the After Hours NERF Battle for Ages 7-11 form and return it to the Camdenton Library no later than Thursday, July 28, by noon.
This program has space for a maximum of 25 children. Permission/registration slips are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. All successfully registered participants will be contacted by Karen Colgan in the afternoon of Thursday, July 28, to confirm their spot.
Night of the Battle:
- Children will not be able to exit and re-enter the event.
- Latecomers will not be admitted.
- An adult or caregiver must accompany participants under the age of 10.
- If your child is 10 to 11, you must promptly pick them up from the library at 9 pm.
Rules of Conduct:
- Eye protection (i.e., goggles) is a MUST; we will provide the goggles for everyone
- Stay within the public areas of the library
- NO shooting your opponent within 10 feet of each other
- NO head shots
- NO shooting the computer monitors
- NO shooting the ceiling fans in the main part of the library
- NO drinking from the fountain in the main part of the library
- NO climbing the shelving units
- NO standing on top of the furniture; you may crawl under some of the furniture.
- NO open-toe shoes
- NO hitting, kicking, biting, pinching, pushing; if you can’t do it in PE, you can’t do it here.
- NO pushing on the shelving units
- NO shorts; long pants are required
- BE SURE TO PUT YOUR NAME OR INITIALS ON YOUR AMMUNITION AND GUNS; WE AREN’T RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY.
- Not all of your NERF darts will be returned on the same night. They get lost in the shelves, lights, and behind the furniture.
If your child cannot follow the Rules of Conduct, you will be called to pick your child up or asked to leave before 9 pm.
The Camden County Library District is NOT responsible for supplying NERF equipment, NERF guns, or NERF ammo for the players. Each participant MUST have their name or initials on their property.