What happens after hours at the library…
The Camdenton Library will host an After Hours NERF Battle for ages 12 to 18 on Friday, September 23, 2022, from 6 pm to 9 pm.
To participate in this epic event, you must fill out the After Hours NERF Battle for Teens form and return it to the Camdenton Library.
This event has space for a maximum of 25 teens. Permission/registration forms are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis. All successfully registered participants will be contacted on Thursday, September 22, 2022, to confirm their spot.
On the night of the battle:
- Teens will NOT be able to exit and re-enter the event.
- Latecomers will NOT be admitted.
- Parents must pick up teens promptly at 9 pm.
Rules of Conduct
- Eye protection (i.e., goggles) is a MUST; we will provide goggles for everyone.
- Stay within the public areas of the library.
- NO shooting your opponent within ten (10) feet of each other
- NO head shots
- NO shooting the computer monitors
- NO shooting the ceiling fans in the main part of the library
- NO drinking from the fountain in the main part of the library
- NO climbing the shelving units
- NO standing on top of the furniture; you may crawl under some pieces of the furniture.
- NO open-toe shoes
- NO hitting, kicking, biting, pinching, pushing, shoving; if you can’t do it in PE, you can’t do it here.
- NO pushing on the shelving units
- NO shorts; pants are required
- BE SURE TO PUT YOUR NAME OR INITIALS ON YOUR AMMUNITION AND GUNS; WE AREN’T RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY.
- Not all of your NERF darts will be returned on the same night. They get lost in the shelves, lights, and behind the furniture.
If your teen cannot follow the Rules of Conduct, they will be asked to leave. If a parent dropped them off, a parent will be called to pick them up.
The Camden County Library District is NOT responsible for supplying NERF equipment, NERF guns, or NERF ammo for the players. Each participant MUST have their name or initals on their property.