CCLD Social Media Disclaimer
While our social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) provides an open forum, it is also a family-friendly platform; please keep your comments and wall posts appropriate to the family-friendly site. To keep the site family-friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines. If you do not comply, your message will be removed from public viewing:
- We DO NOT allow graphic, obscene, explicit, or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We DO NOT allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and the information provided.
- We DO NOT allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotions or endorsements of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we DO NOT allow attempts to defame or fraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency.
- The appearance of external links does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the CCLD, nor do they represent our views.
- The Camden County Library District has the sole authority to remove posts that are deemed inappropriate.